This torch holder is made of bearing steel and fastened by linear sliders, which is to ensure the lifter movement's stability and verticality. Convenient to install, work simple, improving work efficiency. It perfect for Portable desktop light-duty CNC flame or plasma cutting machine.
This flame/plasma cutting machine Z-axis torch lifter is driven by a DC gear motor to lift the torch up & down.
The most important part of the device, which is to keep the machine's cutting accuracy and to support plasma arc positioning function, is equipped with NPN proximity switches.
This lifter's mechanical movement part is made of Taiwan TBI ballscrew, standard linear shaft(SFC) & linear slider on the ends.
Torch clamper/holder is made of bearing steel and fastened by linear sliders, which is to ensure the lifter movement's stability & verticality.
Convenient to install, work simple, improving work efficiency.
Air control plug definition:
1 foot --D +; (motor positive)
2 feet --D -; (motor negative)
3 feet --Zero; (positioning normally open output)
4 feet --COM; (positioning normally open output)
Note: Built-in limit (reverse diode)
1. T-304 stainless steel screw
2. Includes jig (torch range 12 mm-38 mm)
3. Lift inside a plasma arc positioning
4. Aluminum body, the upper and lower aluminum sheet thickness of 8 mm, forming a processing center
5. Four-core plug
6. Color: black spray housing
7. Working stroke: 100 mm
8. Working voltage: DC 24 V
9. Weight: about 1.7 kg
10. Bearing weight: 3 kg
11. Dimensions: length 320 * W 80 * H 60
12. Mounting Hole Size Length: the center distance between two holes 40 mm