110V 60W Digital Display Pyrography Machine Sets Wood Burning Kit With 2 Pens 20 Wire Tips
The professional pyrography tool kit is made specifically for a range of burning mediums like wood, leather, gourds, and paper, allowing you to make detailed art.
Wood Burning Tools is with Adjust temperature of the pen. Keep the normal temperature range in the gray area, do not turn to red area as the excessive temperature will reduce the pen’s service life even burn out other units. Appropriate adjustment of temperature is very important, normally the pen is in slight red will be okay.
Professional Wood Burning kit AC 110V/ 60W. Normal use temperature 0-1000 degrees adjustable power let you work on leather, wood or bamboo strip Copper pen head is multi-purpose use in rendering, painting, inking in the lines, silking and calligraphy.
1. High-resistance alloy pen tip with high strength at high temperature and not soft, long life of anti-oxidation, carbon deposition, etc.
2. Copper pen head is multi-purpose use in rendering, painting, inking in the lines, silking, and calligraphy.
3. Tips: Wipe pen sponge, at any time to wipe the carbon on the pen tip, to improve the quality of phonograph, a sponge dipped in water before use, then wipe the tip, so as not to burn the sponge high-temperature burner.
4. On-off Switch: You don’t have to unplug each time during breaks.
5. Two Wood Burning Stands: Hold the wood burning pens during breaks.
6. Application: wood, gourd, leather, wheat straw, bark, leaves, bamboo, eggs, and other materials are applicable.
Wipe pen sponge, at any time to wipe the carbon on the pen tip, to improve the quality of pyrography, sponge dipped in water before use, then wipe the tip, so as not to burn the sponge high-temperature burner.
On-off Switch: You don’t have to unplug each time during breaks.
Two Wood Burning Stands: Hold the wood-burning pens during breaks.
Power: 60W Voltage: 110V Temperature:0-750°C Display: digital display / scale
Display: digital display / scale
Host size: 11*14*8 cm
Host line length: 120cm
Pen length: 16cm
Pen line length:98cm
1. Please do not turn the machine on before installing the pen and the tip.
2. When the machine is on, the cooper pen point cannot be attached to the metal and conductive materials in case of a short circuit.
3. Make sure the tip is tightened. Poor contact can lead to bad pyrography results.