1. Overcharge protection: When the digital equipment is fully charged, the system will automatically power off.
2. Over-discharge protection: When the battery low self-discharge reaches the critical point, the system will automatically start the protection and stop the continuous discharge.
3. Overvoltage protection: The system intelligently regulates the voltage to make the voltage stable and avoid damage to the equipment caused by voltage instability.
4. Overcurrent protection: When the output current exceeds the rated current, the system will automatically cut off the output to avoid equipment damage caused by excessive current.
5. Short circuit protection: In the case of a short circuit of external equipment, the system will automatically start the protection function and cut off the power supply to ensure the safety of the equipment.
6. Intelligent reverse protection: When reverse access occurs to the device, the circuit will instantly identify and start the protection to avoid damage to the charging device caused by reverse